When a court grants a Care Order, the Local Authority is given responsibility of looking after the child. There are circumstances where a parent may disagree with the court’s decision and seek to challenge it.   Appeal If you believe that the judge placing your child under the care of the local authority was wrong either about the facts of your case or how those facts were applied.. Read More