Should a person living in the United Kingdom without permanent residence get a university loan? That is the question the court was asked recently. The policy to qualify for a university loan provides that a student must (1) be resident in England at the start of the academic year, (2) be lawfully resident for at least three years before the start of the course and (3) be settled in the United Kingdom,.. Read More